Full time Employment:
Thomas Livestock Co. is looking for a Maintenance Technician to perform daily repair and maintenance duties.
This person will be responsible for:
- Day to day repairs and maintenance on all company owned and leased assets
- Routinely report progress to management
- Evaluate future facility and equipment requirements, upgrades or replacements
- Complete detailed one trip material list and needs for assigned work orders
- Diagnose and provide solutions for electrical, ventilation, and other facility challenges that arise day by day.
- Complete tasks efficiently, safely and thoroughly
- Perform timely duties and comply with practices that promote the health of the animals (Bio-Security Practices)
Candidate must have good organizational skills and be self-motivated. Candidate must be able to run a fork-lift and small utility tractors.
A valid driver's license is required.
Oportunidades De Empleo De Tiempo Completo
Thomas Livestock Co. está aceptando aplicaciones para el Departamento De Mantenimiento. Experiencia en soldadura y electricidad son requeridos pero también entrenamos a la persona correcta.
Este trabajo requiere licencia de manejo
Aplique en persona en la Oficina Corporativa localizada en la siguiente dirección:
79696 Hwy. 21 Broken Bow Ne. 68822
O llama al (308) 872-2020.
There are several ways in which you can apply at Thomas Livestock:
You may stop in at our office and fill out an application, print off an application found on the right and then fax or email it to us, or apply online using the link below. Once your application is received it will be reviewed and we will contact you.
Thank you for your interest in Thomas Livestock Company.